Make Money While Sleeping

 

While struggling in my dead end job just to make enough to pay for my bills and expenses.

I came across this quote by Warren Buffett, {If you don't find a way to make money while sleeping, you will work until you die}

This quote somehow prompted me to open up and start searching for better way to make money.
While searching,  I came across blogger.com, which is one good platform for me to share my thoughts and view about achieving financial success.

Hi, my name is Danny Tan, I live in singapore. 

Financial success in my point of view, does not mean making millions of dollars year after year.
To me, financial success means able to generate enough passive income to pay for your expenses.
Therefore, if you are capable of generating one stream of passive income, you will be capable of generating second passive income follow by third, fourth and ultimately multiple streams of income.

If you are like me, you got enough of being sick and tired of your dead end job. And you are now willing to do whatever it takes to change your financial life for better. I suggest you read up {Rich dad, poor dad} if you have not done so. Is a must read to understand the difference between the poor, the middle class and the rich.
If you're a fans of ebook, go google for rich dad poor dad ebook version. 

I hope you enjoy my blog and come back often.


Thats all for now.

Talk soon.